Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What the hell


Well everyone I thought I'd start a family blog to keep everyone up to date on the exciting life and times of the Moore's here in Planet Utah.

When I lived overseas I had a dear, dear friend by the name of Beth Meale. I hadn't seen her in years and had lost hope I'd ever see her again. One day after we had moved to Planet Utah I was at my parents house a car drove down the driveway and lo and behold it was beth with her two children and her husband. We laughed, we cried...yada, yada, yada. Then we got out of touch again until one day I get an email inviting me to read her blog. It is hilarious!! I started thinking how fun it would be to keep in touch with all my friends and loved ones I have known through my blog so here goes. I am inviting you to read and laugh and cry with me as I tell you of all the grand adventures David and I are experiencing here in the middle of nowhere. This is my "pilot". I will keep it up and would love to hear feedback from you.

Just know David and I miss you all so very much.

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! Wish I could come to Utah to see you. Miss you!!