Monday, March 30, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I had a wonderful Sunday that I spent mostly online. I also was monitoring March Madness and my brackets. Every year my father, mother, husband and friends all take part in the "bracketology" of the NCAA Championship. I was last until yesterday when I rose to second place right behind my Dad. I picked UCONN to go all the way. Dare I hope they will make it??
My friend Trudy is on Facebook and she got me started on all these games that we play and chat at the same time. I was great!! I also made a Gizmoz. If you have no idea what that is check out my Facebook page and you will see. It is absolutely hilarious and so much fun. David and I were rolling!! I now have to make one of my parents and one of Jessie of course.
Speaking of Jessie....well we are frantically trying to get her ready for school in a week. I have had to fax GEDs and student loan applications etc....She is BEYOND nervous and now on top of all of this its snowing in SLC....has been for a few days.....and Tyler and her got his son who is 7. First time Jessie and the boy met and its not good. She is a person that has decided children are not for her. And now she has to be a parent (the irony has not escaped David) and she is PISSED!!!! The kid has a real attitude thing with Jess and he will be there 3 weeks while she is beginning school for the first time. I love all the texts I get from her. She has had me in stitches all weekend.

So if there are people who are out there and are not on Facebook...welll....change that. Get on it. I run into more and more friends everyday!! I have gotten in touch with people that I didn't think wanted to talk to me again...but so much time has passed and we all miss each other. It reminds me not to take a single friendship for granted. I miss all the people I love that I have seen in YEARS!! Also lets all wish Beth the best Mexico vacation ever. If anyone has earned it its Beth.

"Your enlightenment rests on your own shoulders".
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

1 comment:

ShutUpandRun said...

hey lisa, thanks for the well wishes. we are having a GREAT time in mexico. tomorrow we swim with the dolphins. it is so nice to be in warm weather after our blizzard last week...tsam.