Thursday, April 2, 2009

oops

So sorry guys. This has been a very busy week. On Facebook I have run into so many friends I haven't seen since I was a teenager so I've been cahtting it up with these people.
Well Ihave two new blogs in mind but I have to scan pictures then write. It will take a wee bit of time so I will tackle it tomoorw. Today I am getting beautified. I am getting a new do!! I am terrified but what the hell...you only live once supposedly. Tomorrow I will have time inbetween teaching my mother how to navigate Facebook. She gets so frustrated so hopefully I can get her to relax and just enjoy the adventure of navigating a web site you are clueless about. We've all been there...right? Oh.... I just thought of another blog. I may have to write about an old boyfriend I just ran into online. He was quite possibly the strangest individual out there but I will let you be the judge. In the meantime you WILL crack up because you won't be able to believe this is a true story...his name was Derek Kendall. Honestly this has been such a strange week.
So toodles for now and look for me and more fascinating stories in the days to come. I have so many.......

No comments: