Friday, April 3, 2009

My first published photo


Remember I said I am trying to get my photos published one day. Well here is my first published photo.
Voila!!! Yes everyone... I am officially published. No money changed hands but is that what its about...Heck NO!!! Its about the love of the photos!!!
So with each picture I publish I promise to share it with you you lucky people.
Now getting published here is probably not hard to do....due to the sheer lack of people my chances skyrocket. One day my grandfather asked me "would you rather be the head of a mouse or the tail of a lion?" In other words would you rather be the big man on campus on something insignificant or would you rather be at the very bottom of something great. Well in most cases I have felt being the tail of the lion was much better. However , in this case I will happily sport around at the head of a mouse....too many people...too many lost or overlooked chances. A person has to start somewhere and I'm starting here!!
I am mindful that my chances of "making it" are better here because I am surrounded by those that care.
"Developing a kind heart does not involve any of the sentimental religiosity normally associated with it. It is for everyone, irrespective of race, religion or political affiliation. It is for anybody who considers themself a member of the human family."
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

No comments: