Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Mother's Birthday Party at the Peace Tree

Even though her birthday was technically on Tuesday but we had it on Wednesday to make sure friends could all come. Now that my mom is more or less house bound I figured just visiting with friends would mean more to her than anything.




That morning my sweetie Morgan and I got decorations and we set up the Peace Tree with bright and happy colors.


Here she is with her iced latte that I made for her and she already was digging into the presents....no one loves presents more than my mother














Here is my boss and dear friend Karen (owner of all The Peace Trees) and my moms friend Marie who is an angel and is a great help to my parents




























Here is my mother with a few of her friends. I made wraps and smoothies and everyone had a great time!! Her friends include from left hand side of mom...Marie, Dale and Sherri Shumway then Donna Jones...my cousin








And finally me who is showing signs the day is beginning to catch up to me.



It was a great day that she deserved. I truly wish I could make everyday special for my mother. She deserves so much that I can't do right now. But the main thing is she knows I love her and that everyone in this little tiny town love
I hope she had a fun day and that she knows she is so loved by so many people because she truly is an angel on earth

"The more we focus on others, the more we have a concern for others, it seems to bring an inner strength."

-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

































































































































































No comments: