Sunday, May 17, 2009

frustrated

Okay fellow bloggers.....why is doing my blog so hard. Wehn I add pictures they always go to the top ani just want my blog to be less frustrating because I d then I have to move the pictures around with my explanation going haywire. Then I ended up with like an entire page of blank in between. I am obviously not getting it.. Anyone have any advice on how to make this work better. I look at other blogs and they are so beautiful then there is mine which is really unexplainable. Forexample I wrote two blogs and yet there is a mile of white page between then so I know most people will not even see it. I need a blogger lesson from anyone that want to help me.

My email: Lupita777@frontiernet.net

Or just comment from this blog.

I just need help because I've noticed I get frustrated and then I stat putting it off but I have so much to say!@!!!

"True enlightenment is nothing but the nature of one's own self being fully realized."
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama

1 comment:

ShutUpandRun said...

Not sure what to say about the blog format. When I add pictures I have to go into "Edit HTML" and delete extra spacing. That's all I can suggest!! Good luck.